Saturday, September 29, 2012

We're MARRIED!!!

We're Married!!! And what a day it was!! I wish I could re-live it over and over as it was the most perfect day! Considering that neither of us ever thought we would get married and didn't think at all about what it would be like, it came together surprisingly nicely.

Although not all our loved ones were present....or invited, I wouldn't have had it any other way, for now.  Every couple should have a wedding with practically no one except the witnesses because then it truly becomes about the two of you.  There's no fear in crying, in expressing your love, in really looking into each other's eyes or even wanting to burst into a fit of laughter.

My wedding ring (pictured above) is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen! The best thing about it is that it didn't cost us a fortune but means so much.  I don't really care about diamonds, nor do I necessarily want a strong wedding band as I don't feel it is very me.  Luckily, we stumbled on this Alex Monroe ring which literally looks like a fairytale on my finger.  It reminds me daily of the miracle that is our love!

In the near future, we'll get married all over again not just for all the people who couldn't be there, but also because it would be such a shame to not be able to remind each other how much we love each other in the most elaborate way, all over again. One of the strongest emotions I've ever felt was the longing and wishing for the day to never end.  I love being married to Mr. Alegria (Happiness)!

So Magical!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment