Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just So I Never Forget

A few friends and I had a discussion once about how if a relationship is too perfect, they could get bored. I've been through this before though, and there's nothing I prefer more than someone who understands you. What about entertaining each other with laughter, romance, fun? Drama Free is the way to be?? No??? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Remember never to focus on the few small incidents you fight about over the billions of amazing moments that you have. I intend to focus solely on the perfection of being head over heels in love with someone...this blog is my way of being grateful for that as often as possible.

It's cheesy I know but this quote I saw at Bed Bath and Beyond is a great motto for life: Live, Love, Laugh. LOL. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment